We're Passionate About Wax Melts
Why are wax melts the right choice for my home?
Wax melts offer a flame-free alternative to traditional candles that have a number of benefits.
- Wax Melts are more fragrant
- In contrast to traditional candles, wax melts are more aromatic because the gentle heat allows them to release scents without burning the fragrance oils.
- Candles can only hold a specific maximum percentage of fragrance without causing burning and wick problems. Wax melts hold a larger percentage of fragrance and are therefore more strongly scented.
- Wax Melts are safer
- Conventional wick-burning candles require an open flame, which is a fire hazard. In contrast, wax melt warmers only require electricity and are generally allowed to be used in offices, apartments, dorms and other places where candles are banned.
- Unlike candles, wax warmers can be left unattended and are safe for use around children and pets.
- Wax melts are also healthier for your home and the environment. Up to 30% of candle wicks contain heavy metals like lead, and even a few hours of burning them can create airborne heavy metals that can aggravate respiratory issues and have been linked to cancer. Purchasing one 16-oz candle per month for a year generates 12 pounds of waste to our nation's landfills just in candle jars alone. We use lightweight aluminum tins that use less fuel to ship and are infinitely recyclable.
- Wax Melts have more burn time and are more cost effective
- The average burn time per candle ounce is 5 hours. The average burn time per ounce of wax melts is 30 hours.
- With wax melts you get almost five times the burn time per ounce that you do with a normal candle, making it a cheaper alternative.
- Wax Melts give you more control
- In contrast to single size candles, wax melts allow you to break apart or add more wax depending on your scent sensitivity.
- You can mix and match your wax melts to produce personalized fragrances!